We’ve brought in 3 players and look unlikely to bring anyone else in, although a striker and possibly a keeper are both on the cards.
It’s far more likely though, that United will be selling several players.
I’ll spare the you the filler quotes – let’s get straight down to the predictions.
I’ll go first – you guys can make yours in the comments section below.
Players to leave, from most likely to least likely
Right now, there are no guarantees but there wouldn’t be much to cry over at Old Trafford if those 5 left – I like all 5 of them, but them leaving gives players like Eagles, Rossi, Pique and Evans more chances on the pitch.
(the last two are only there because of incessant media speculation – I don’t think they’ll leave though)
Your 5 picks for United sales?
- Ian Wright wants Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag gone once Sir Jim Ratcliffe arrives
- Roy Keane wants Manchester United to ditch Antony, Raphael Varane, Harry Maguire and more
- Bruno Fernandes sends message to Manchester United fans after 2-1 win against Chelsea
- Erik ten Hag has another undroppable star in Scott McTominay after Chelsea win
- Sofyan Amrabat produces his best Man Utd display vs Chelsea
- Juventus cool interest in exiled Man Utd star Jadon Sancho due to financial concerns
- Antony proves his worth with fantastic Man Utd performance vs Chelsea
- Manchester United 2-1 Chelsea: Player ratings as McTominay powers the Red Devils to sixth
- Full confirmed line-ups: Man Utd vs Chelsea
- Andre Onana reveals why his Manchester United teammates call him ‘the boss’