We’ve brought in 3 players and look unlikely to bring anyone else in, although a striker and possibly a keeper are both on the cards.
It’s far more likely though, that United will be selling several players.
I’ll spare the you the filler quotes – let’s get straight down to the predictions.
I’ll go first – you guys can make yours in the comments section below.
Players to leave, from most likely to least likely
Right now, there are no guarantees but there wouldn’t be much to cry over at Old Trafford if those 5 left – I like all 5 of them, but them leaving gives players like Eagles, Rossi, Pique and Evans more chances on the pitch.
(the last two are only there because of incessant media speculation – I don’t think they’ll leave though)
Your 5 picks for United sales?
- West Ham and Everton enter race to sign Man Utd target Jhon Duran
- Saudi Arabian giants make $225m offer to sign Cristiano Ronaldo
- Man Utd have to pay €60m to sign Inter Milan star Denzel Dumfries
- It’s Man Utd’s Varane vs Eriksen as France take on Denmark in an enthralling World Cup clash
- Erik ten Hag wants Man Utd to sign Cody Gakpo in January, Rafael Leao is the alternative
- Man Utd great candidates to sign Atletico Madrid star Joao Felix in January
- Harry Maguire impresses for England in World Cup stalemate against USA
- Man Utd have Jonathan David on their radar, Lille would sell him for €50m
- Four Irish Players United Could Sign Next
- Man Utd ready to step up chase for €60m-rated Cody Gakpo