We’ve brought in 3 players and look unlikely to bring anyone else in, although a striker and possibly a keeper are both on the cards.
It’s far more likely though, that United will be selling several players.
I’ll spare the you the filler quotes – let’s get straight down to the predictions.
I’ll go first – you guys can make yours in the comments section below.
Players to leave, from most likely to least likely
Right now, there are no guarantees but there wouldn’t be much to cry over at Old Trafford if those 5 left – I like all 5 of them, but them leaving gives players like Eagles, Rossi, Pique and Evans more chances on the pitch.
(the last two are only there because of incessant media speculation – I don’t think they’ll leave though)
Your 5 picks for United sales?
- Opinion: Glazers’ £17 million Adrien Rabiot transfer disaster-class highlights everything wrong at Manchester United
- Manchester United offered a chance to sign Alvaro Morata
- Manchester United pull out of Marko Arnautovic deal
- Man Utd register interest in Cody Gakpo, player keen on transfer
- Wes Brown impressed by Lisandro Martínez’s Manchester United debut
- Rio Ferdinand urges Man Utd to re-sign Danny Welbeck as back-up striker
- Manchester United now have great chance to sign ‘incredible’ Dan-Axel Zagadou for absolutely nothing
- Man Utd can sign Sergej Milinkovic-Savic for £50m this summer
- Manchester United handed another transfer blow as Benjamin Sesko’s future is decided
- Man Utd identify Guido Rodriguez as alternative to Adrien Rabiot