Yes, you read it right. Ahmed of Soccerlens has asked me to let you people know that he is having a writing contest.
Now it’s not just any writing contest that will fetch you the customary t-shirt or some mere cash that will wither away with time. Well you do get the t-shirt and cash, but this could also get you something that’s more worthwhile — it could get you a job!
Yes, you are still reading it right. Ahmed, who these days seems to be getting ever so rich (do we call him Ahmedovich already?), is ready to pay you for your articles – that is if you win the contest – the details of which, can be read from his site.
Point is, you need to be able to string a few sentences together that could make people smile/angry/retaliate with flaming comments and any thing of that sort. For an example, you could refer to the Guardian blogs, Soccerlens or, of course, the excellent posts you get to read here at Red Rants. Just keep this in mind, whatever you write has to be related to football (soccer).
So go ahead, read up the rules posted at SL and get writing. Remember, your mum/girlfriend would then never be able to tell you to stop wasting time watching/writing about sports — not when you get paid for that!
- Man Utd sale could be completed before end of season
- Real Madrid linked with shock move for Man Utd star Bruno Fernandes
- Man Utd star Raphael Varane leads France in dramatic game against Tunisia at the World Cup
- ‘I think he’s turned it around’ – Paul Scholes names Marcus Rashford as stand out player so far at Manchester United
- ‘It’s quite an easy question’ – Former Manchester United midfielder names Casemiro as his ideal partner
- Gary Neville says Marcus Rashford should be a guaranteed starter for England vs Senegal
- Man Utd handed blow with Benfica set to hand new contract to Goncalo Ramos
- Cristiano Ronaldo closing in on January move to Al Nassr
- Manchester United’s December 2022 Preview: Schedule & Predictions
- Man Utd need to pay €50m up front to sign Cody Gakpo – Fabrizio Romano