Yes, you read it right. Ahmed of Soccerlens has asked me to let you people know that he is having a writing contest.
Now it’s not just any writing contest that will fetch you the customary t-shirt or some mere cash that will wither away with time. Well you do get the t-shirt and cash, but this could also get you something that’s more worthwhile — it could get you a job!
Yes, you are still reading it right. Ahmed, who these days seems to be getting ever so rich (do we call him Ahmedovich already?), is ready to pay you for your articles – that is if you win the contest – the details of which, can be read from his site.
Point is, you need to be able to string a few sentences together that could make people smile/angry/retaliate with flaming comments and any thing of that sort. For an example, you could refer to the Guardian blogs, Soccerlens or, of course, the excellent posts you get to read here at Red Rants. Just keep this in mind, whatever you write has to be related to football (soccer).
So go ahead, read up the rules posted at SL and get writing. Remember, your mum/girlfriend would then never be able to tell you to stop wasting time watching/writing about sports — not when you get paid for that!
- Paris Saint-Germain are in transfer talks with Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Man Utd want three more signings before transfer deadline
- Report claims Manchester United told to pay £21 million for Sasa Kalajdzic
- Signing of Adrien Rabiot will determine James Garner’s future
- Adrien Rabiot one step away from joining Man Utd
- Brentford v Manchester United: Preview, Team News & Predicted Starting XI
- Manchester United reportedly considered signing £50 million Douglas Luiz from Aston Villa
- QPR closing in on Ethan Laird loan deal
- Big boost as Frenkie de Jong agent has agreement with Manchester United ahead of blockbuster deal
- Would rejected ETH transfer have done better than Fred / McTominay against Brighton?