Chelsea winger Willian is considering a move to Manchester United this summer, according to a Sky Sports journalist.
The Brazilian international has been linked with a move to us to reunite with Jose Mourinho for more than a year now.
Reports suggest that Willian has fallen out with Chelsea manager Antonio Conte and that the 29-year-old will demand a transfer this summer if the Italian remains in charge.
Well, it’s been two weeks since Chelsea’s season finished and the Italian is still in charge at Stamford Bridge. This would suggest Conte will still be in charge at the start of next season.
Speaking on the Transfer Talk podcast, Sky Sports reporter Peter Graves revealed that Jose is interested in signing the winger, but that a move may only be possible if Conte leaves.
“There is an interest from Manchester United in bringing Willian to Old Trafford,.
“It would be a sensational move. We think he would like to leave Chelsea if Conte remains the manager at Chelsea.”
Willian is a fairly regular player in Conte’s side, though often doesn’t complete the full 90 minutes. The Brazilian international competes with Pedro for a starting place in the Chelsea lineup and they are often replaced in the second half.
- Erik ten Hag can finally unleash his best attack against Galatasaray tonight
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hannibal Mejbri returns
- Why Man Utd should sign Antonio Silva instead of Jean-Clair Todibo
- David de Gea sends message to Manchester United defender Lisandro Martinez as Argentine is ruled out for months
- Man Utd missing eight players for Galatasaray clash as Lisandro Martinez’s surgery is confirmed
- Boost for Man Utd with Hakim Ziyech missing from Galatasaray’s travelling squad
- Kobbie Mainoo returns to Manchester United training after picking up injury in pre-season
- Dermot Gallagher: Officials made right decision not to award Manchester United penalty against Crystal Palace after ball struck Joel Ward’s arm
- Erik ten Hag confirms Antony will be in consideration for Galatasaray clash
- Three goals in last four meetings – Man Utd must be wary of Wilfried Zaha threat on Tuesday