Found this on football365. Too funny 🙂
So many of us ManUtd fans have wondered why Becks and Ruud were sold on the cheap to the only team (other than us) that can be mugged in transfers.
Well, folks the answer is here.
Look at the uncanny connection between the winners of LaLiga and the Premiership in recent years:
2001 Real Madrid-United
2003 Real Madrid-United
2007 Real Madrid-United
So, Sir Alex realized that since we somehow got paired with Real and not Barca, the only way we could win the Prem was by helping them win La Liga by giving them Ruud on the cheap (and cannily enough, add pichichi and La Liga bonuses while selling). The greatest masterplan of Sir, ever! 😀
By the way, the scum from Merseyside would be paired with Realâ€™s rivals Atletico, thatâ€™s why their year never comes.
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Nottingham Forest, Antony starts
- Former Manchester United ace John O’Shea assumes interim charge of Ireland
- Manchester United are keen on signing Ajax goalkeeper Diant Ramaj
- Man Utd are possible destination for Atalanta star Giorgio Scalvini
- Manchester United youngster Ethan Williams set to sign new contract
- Manchester United: Sao Paulo make stance clear on Casemiro transfer
- Mason Greenwood harbours no great desire to play for Manchester United again
- Man Utd join Arsenal in race to sign Besiktas wonderkid Semih Kilicsoy
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Nottingham Forest, Kambwala starts
- ‘He’s unstoppable’: Erik ten Hag defends Man Utd winger Antony