Found this on football365. Too funny 🙂
So many of us ManUtd fans have wondered why Becks and Ruud were sold on the cheap to the only team (other than us) that can be mugged in transfers.
Well, folks the answer is here.
Look at the uncanny connection between the winners of LaLiga and the Premiership in recent years:
2001 Real Madrid-United
2003 Real Madrid-United
2007 Real Madrid-United
So, Sir Alex realized that since we somehow got paired with Real and not Barca, the only way we could win the Prem was by helping them win La Liga by giving them Ruud on the cheap (and cannily enough, add pichichi and La Liga bonuses while selling). The greatest masterplan of Sir, ever! 😀
By the way, the scum from Merseyside would be paired with Realâ€™s rivals Atletico, thatâ€™s why their year never comes.
- Man Utd very interested in signing Brighton prodigy Moises Caicedo
- Joel Glazer firmly against the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo
- Manchester United offered the chance to sign Antoine Griezmann
- Man Utd weigh up stunning deal for Casemiro
- Man Utd still considering move for Moussa Dembele
- talkSPORT and Fabrizio Romano claim Manchester United are closing in on £42m deal for Matheus Cunha
- Hakim Ziyech remains a priority for Man Utd boss Erik ten Hag
- Erik ten Hag makes direct request to Manchester United board to sign ‘scintillating’ Ajax attacker Antony
- Man Utd ready to battle Chelsea for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Man Utd to accelerate Wan-Bissaka’s exit to sign Sergino Dest