Red Ranter is away saving his mistress from the evil that is anti-abortion evangelism – in his time of need, I’ll be filling in at Red Rants for the next couple of days. Feel free to send those abusive emails my way.
Personally, I think November wasn’t a great month for United – we slipped in the title race (just), conceded that late goal to Arsenal in the most ridiculous few seconds of ping-pong football that I’ve seen in the United fox for a while, and we haven’t been helped with a couple of niggling injuries either.
The plus side is that this season United’s squad depth has shone through, and the players are shaping up well for the future.
Alright then – the official site has a poll up for United’s player of the month for November, so here’s the list, and off you go discussing in the comments:
- ‘He did magnificent’: Erik ten Hag praises Rasmus Hojlund’s impact in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag must start Aaron Wan-Bissaka to stop Man United’s old nemesis Wilfried Zaha
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hojlund returns
- ‘If they are good enough, they are old enough’: Erik ten Hag says Kobbie Mainoo is ready to face Galatasaray
- Valencia and Real Sociedad eyeing potential summer move for Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood
- Manchester United’s route to finishing in the top four
- Erik ten Hag confirms Rasmus Hojlund and Antony are available for selection vs Galatasaray
- Man United handed huge injury boost as Rasmus Hojlund and Antony return to training
- Newcastle United’s home prowess set to test Manchester United’s resurgence
- Man Utd in the front line to sign Joao Neves but Benfica aim to increase release clause