Manchester United travel to the Hawthorn’s to take on West Brom in the final game of the season, and look cracking value at 1.83 with bet365 to round off with another victory.
Success in the game will see them equal their best ever points haul in a Premier League season (91 in 1999/00), and the stats are heavily in their favour.
The Red Devils are unbeaten in 13 league meetings with the Baggies, winning 11 and drawing two, and have won nine out out of their last 10 games on the final day.
It will also be Sir Alex’s 1500th and final game in charge of in all competitions (won 895 of his 1499) and the players are sure to want to give the most successful manager in the history of British football the winning send-off he deserves.
An amazing 20 different players have scored United in the Premier League this season, and of all the players to have scored 10 or more in the history of the PL it’s Hernandez has the best minutes per goal ratio with a goal every 119 minutes.
The young Mexican scored the opener in their 2-1 win over Swansea last weekend, and looks worth a punt at the 5.5 on offer with Betfred and Coral at to repeat the dose and bag the first in this.
He can also be backed at a tasty looking 2.38 with Boylesports to net anytime, and that looks big given that he is as short as 2.05 elsewhere.
Another interesting stat is that the last three of the last four league meetings between the pair at the Hawthorns have resulted in 2-1 victories for United.
That makes a similar outcome look appealing at the 8.5 on offer with bet365 and Coral in the correct score market.
Similarly, over 2.5 goals also looks well worth considering at the 1.62 on offer with Betfred.
- Newcastle United lining up summer deal for Man Utd midfielder Scott McTominay
- Man Utd may not sign Harry Kane amid fresh Tottenham stance
- Marcus Rashford withdraws from England squad through injury
- Man United could persuade RB Salzburg & RB Leipzig to cancel Benjamin Sesko deal by paying higher fee
- Man Utd lagging behind in Jude Bellingham transfer race
- Former Manchester United target Ismaila Sarr set to leave Watford this summer
- Man Utd reminded why they should sign Joao Palhinha this summer
- Roy Keane blasts Man Utd performance against Fulham
- 16: Man Utd star has outscored club’s top transfer target in 2023
- ‘You never know’: Frenkie de Jong reacts when asked about joining Man Utd this summer