United play host to Norwich and look worthy odds-on shots at 1.33 with bet365 to make it five league wins in a row.
The visitors have won two of their last four league games against the Red Devil but they have both come at Carrow Road and they haven’t won at old Trafford since August 1989.
Sir Alex’s men are also unbeaten in their last 15 and despite the fact already seems to be about next Tuesday’s Champions League clash against Real Madrid, the gaffer will be fully aware that the Canaries need taking care of first.
He has already talked this week of making full use of his squad and and that means that Hernadez is highly likely to be in the starting XI.
If that is the case then the young Mexican looks the value play in the goalscorer markets.
He has scored three goals in his last three contests in the first XI – one against Reading in the FA Cup and two against Fulham in the same competition – and is priced up at 5 with bet365 and Ladbrokes to bag the opener.
That looks a decent price, as does the 1.95 available with bet365 about him in the anytime scorer market.
Another bet that looks good value is for United to win to nil at a top priced 2.38 with Coral as they come into the game having kept three consecutive league clean sheets and face a side who have netted just once in their last three away games.
I fully expect United to register a comfortable success and like the look of a 2-0 or 3-0 win in the correct score market.
Those outcomes are priced up at 7 and 9 respectively with bet365.
- Man Utd decide against permanent deals for Wout Weghorst and Marcel Sabitzer
- ‘World-class’ Bruno Fernandes should get captaincy next season without question
- Porto star Diogo Costa wanted by Man Utd, ready to trigger his release clause
- Bruno Fernandes heaps praise on Goncalo Ramos, talks up move to Manchester United
- Feyenoord lining up fresh proposal for Man Utd starlet Amad Diallo
- Man Utd readying big-money offer for Goncalo Ramos but Roger Schmidt hopes to keep him
- Manchester United in 2023/24 – Expectations, Predictions and Betting odds
- Erik ten Hag opens up on striker plans, David de Gea & Harry Maguire
- Marcus Rashford wins two major end-of-season awards for Manchester United
- Manchester United eliminate club crest from third kit for the 2023/24 season