United won their last two pre-season friendlies quite comfortably, as expected.
You can read the match reports here:
Highlights: Scholesy got a 90-minute runout (though I still think that he’ll be on the bench for Reading and Portsmouth), Nani, Anderson and Hargreaves look to be settling in well and 3 or 4 goals against this quality of opposition isn’t anything to brag about, but the lads got a decent game under their belts and it’ll do them well in preparation for the game on Sunday against Reading.
I do have one question though – where the hell is Johnny Evans? Have I missed something in the last two weeks? His name doesn’t appear on any of the two teamsheets (he could have been an unused sub at Glentoran but I would have thought that he’d get 30 mins at least).
Oh, and I also read earlier that Fergie said that United have an option to bring Rossi back to Old Trafford at some point – I believe it means that United have a first-option on him should he be leaving Villareal. Thoughts on that?
- Pogba admits he fell short of expectations at Manchester United
- Rashford and Martial doubtful for Manchester derby after missing training
- Roberto Carlos names two current Man United players he would like to play with
- Three Manchester United winners from the international break
- ‘He makes my game easier’ – Bruno Fernandes full of praise for Eriksen
- Diogo Dalot hoping for a new Man United contract with Europe’s elite clubs eyeing up transfer
- Manchester United midfielder gives verdict on Ronaldo’s performance after Portugal’s 1-0 defeat
- Ben Foster advises Jude Bellingham to join Manchester United
- Manchester United: Shaw and Ferdinand back Maguire after England horror show
- Cody Gakpo’s form could reignite interest from Manchester United in January