United won their last two pre-season friendlies quite comfortably, as expected.
You can read the match reports here:
Highlights: Scholesy got a 90-minute runout (though I still think that he’ll be on the bench for Reading and Portsmouth), Nani, Anderson and Hargreaves look to be settling in well and 3 or 4 goals against this quality of opposition isn’t anything to brag about, but the lads got a decent game under their belts and it’ll do them well in preparation for the game on Sunday against Reading.
I do have one question though – where the hell is Johnny Evans? Have I missed something in the last two weeks? His name doesn’t appear on any of the two teamsheets (he could have been an unused sub at Glentoran but I would have thought that he’d get 30 mins at least).
Oh, and I also read earlier that Fergie said that United have an option to bring Rossi back to Old Trafford at some point – I believe it means that United have a first-option on him should he be leaving Villareal. Thoughts on that?
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Erik ten Hag hails Harry Maguire for winning November Player of the Month award, joins Ferdinand and Vidic in the elite list
- Man United make ‘enquiry’ for Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy, available for less than €20 million
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Manchester United send scouts to watch Braga vs Vizela with summer target Matheus Magalhaes in action
- Picture: Man Utd defender returns to training but Lindelof out & Rashford doubtful
- Rising from the ashes – Manchester United’s spectacular November revival
- ‘An incredible, good player’: Erik ten Hag on Marcus Rashford ahead of Bournemouth game
- Borussia Dortmund want €30 million or Jadon Sancho as Manchester United eye Donyell Malen, talks scheduled for today
- Erik ten Hag turns down Manchester United players’ request for more days off after complaints over workload and scheduling