Some links to get you through the day:
1. Ferguson is in a row with Foster, apparently. No quotes to back it up, but it’s quite possible Ferguson might have been annoyed with the way Kenwyne Jones’ goal was conceded. He was angry at many things following the Sunderland game, he would have picked a fight with a priest. I’m sure hot words may have been exchanged, but ‘bust-ups’, ‘row’ etc are not the exact kind of words here.
2. Meanwhile, some over the top guff from the union of referees, calling for Fergie to be ‘kicked out’ of management. Detailed commentary on this will follow in an upcoming post, but for now, just wallow in the ridiculousness of it all.
3. An article in the Mail, about Carrick’s return to the England fold; Capello has seemingly declared he will start either against Ukraine or Belarus.
- After Bayern, agent offers Cristiano Ronaldo to Chelsea
- Man Utd want to sign three Ajax players but may land just one
- Man Utd very close to signing Frenkie de Jong, transfer likely by June 30
- Man Utd can sign Goncalo Inacio with offer close to release clause
- Man Utd need to offer €10m more as fixed fee to sign Frenkie de Jong
- Gary Neville hits out after Man Utd pay out dividends to shareholders
- Cristiano Ronaldo was offered to Bayern Munich by Jorge Mendes
- Man Utd have made an offer for Leeds star Raphinha
- David Ornstein fancies Christian Eriksen to end up at Man Utd
- Man Utd in pole position to sign Matthijs de Ligt