Some links to get you through the day:
1. Ferguson is in a row with Foster, apparently. No quotes to back it up, but it’s quite possible Ferguson might have been annoyed with the way Kenwyne Jones’ goal was conceded. He was angry at many things following the Sunderland game, he would have picked a fight with a priest. I’m sure hot words may have been exchanged, but ‘bust-ups’, ‘row’ etc are not the exact kind of words here.
2. Meanwhile, some over the top guff from the union of referees, calling for Fergie to be ‘kicked out’ of management. Detailed commentary on this will follow in an upcoming post, but for now, just wallow in the ridiculousness of it all.
3. An article in the Mail, about Carrick’s return to the England fold; Capello has seemingly declared he will start either against Ukraine or Belarus.
- Wayne Rooney says senior Man Utd players need to get Marcus Rashford fired up
- Amad Diallo reacts to Sofyan Amrabat’s performance as Manchester United book spot in FA Cup quarter-finals
- Alan Shearer reacts to Antony’s performance vs Nottingham Forest
- Diogo Dalot impresses for Man Utd in FA Cup win at Nottingham Forest
- Man United player ratings vs Nottingham Forest: Casemiro keeps silverware hopes alive for the Red Devils
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Nottingham Forest, Antony starts
- Former Manchester United ace John O’Shea assumes interim charge of Ireland
- Manchester United are keen on signing Ajax goalkeeper Diant Ramaj
- Man Utd are possible destination for Atalanta star Giorgio Scalvini
- Manchester United youngster Ethan Williams set to sign new contract