Perhaps Paul spoke to soon, perhaps there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
Just days after contacting the club for what Paul thought would be the last time, he received a reply to his final correspondence in which he humbly apologised before heavily criticising the club’s latest statements and decisions surrounding club membership and season ticketing.
Read the clubs latest reply here.
Dear Mr McGeady
Thank you for your email dated 25th June regarding the cost of Official Membership and Administration charges.
I am due to meet with the General Manager of Ticketing & Membership Services later this week and I promise to discuss your concerns.
As soon as I have any information for you I will contact you. Do you have a daytime contact telephone number as perhaps it would be best for us to speak in person rather than by email?
I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
Keep us posted Paul, and good luck.
- Kim Min-jae remains Man Utd’s top centre-back target, verbal offer already made
- Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea ready to snub Saudi Pro League offer for Old Trafford stay
- Man Utd target Benjamin Pavard allowed to leave Bayern immediately, price tag revealed
- AS Monaco centre-back Axel Disasi one step away from joining Manchester United
- Manchester United want €20m for Anthony Elanga as RB Leipzig open talks
- Tottenham and West Ham offered chance to sign Man Utd captain Harry Maguire
- Sheikh Jassim submits fifth bid for Manchester United
- Man United monitoring Ligue 1 if they fail to land Min-jae with Maguire due to discuss his future with Ten Hag next week
- ‘Very soon’: Man Utd could move forward with bid for Porto goalkeeper Diogo Costa
- Napoli star Kim Min-jae already home with suitcases ‘ready to go to Man Utd’