This is a thread for those finding the older one too sluggish to load. Feel free to add to this thread. I was infected with a mystery illness, right now it’s a case of severe bronchitis, or something. This has made my mobility limited. I should be well by this week though — hopefully. Then I can start posting more regularly. I did read comments from people who were getting disgruntled with this blog more and more. I see your pain and hope to get this rolling soon. But I’ve made my promises far too often now… so I’d rather prove it in action instead of making further excuses. Over to you.
- Where do Manchester United Under 18s stand in the league table after their latest game?
- Loan Watch: Debuts for Bernard and McNeill, Mejbri bags assist
- Man Utd without six players for Leeds clash after triple injury blow
- Louis Saha backs Man Utd to sign Harry Kane and win the Premier League
- Manchester United vs Leeds United: Premier League preview, team news & predicted starting XI
- Man Utd have identified Victor Osimhen as target with Harry Kane deal unlikely
- Man Utd made £100m bid for Declan Rice last summer, West Ham set fresh asking price
- Man Utd very attentive over Yannick Carrasco’s situation at Atletico Madrid
- Man Utd in advanced contract talks with Diogo Dalot amid Barcelona interest
- Could Kobbie Mainoo make his league debut for Manchester United in the absence of star midfielders?