There really isn’t much that needs to be said here. Manchester United v. Liverpool, the FA Cup, Anfield.
Manchester United: De Gea; Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Evra; Scholes, Carrick, Giggs; Valencia, Welbeck, Park.
Subs: Lindegaard, Fabio, Ferdinand, M Keane, Pogba, Berbatov, Hernandez
Liverpool: Reina; Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Enrique; Carragher, Maxi, Gerrard, Henderson, Downing; Carroll
Subs: Doni, Johnson, Coates, Kuyt, Adam, Shelvey, Bellamy
No Rooney or Nani today, so there’s a lot of responsibility on Welbeck, Valencia, and Giggs to create, create, create.
De Gea gets the start in goal today, and this is as much a test for him as he’ll get this season. Pass it and he strengthens his hopes for regaining his starting slot soon, fail it, and well…
- Erik ten Hag confirms Antony will be in consideration for Galatasaray clash
- Three goals in last four meetings – Man Utd must be wary of Wilfried Zaha threat on Tuesday
- Barcelona manager Xavi picks Marcus Rashford as one of the most difficult players to stop
- Man Utd suffer big blow with Lisandro Martinez requiring fresh metatarsal surgery
- Man Utd interested in Bayern Munich centre-back Matthijs de Ligt
- Alejandro Garnacho should start against Galatasaray in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag speaks on Marcus Rashford’s form after Crystal Palace loss
- Manchester United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Player ratings as the Red Devils suffer second successive Old Trafford loss in Premier League
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund starts
- Lisandro Martinez may require second foot surgery, could be out until December