United are a top priced 1.3 with Betfred and Coral to beat Fulham in their FA Cup fourth round tie at Old Trafford, and everything suggests they are worthy odds-on shots to do just that.
The two clubs have met nine times before in the FA Cup, with the Red Devils progressing through the last seven.
Sir Alex’s side have also have only lost twice in their last 18 FA Cup games at home, winning 14, and have won their last 10 at home to Fulham in all competitions.
Those are compelling stats, and suggest a comfortable united victory is on the cards.
However backing them at 1.3 isn’t an attractive proposition for most punters, and it’s the handicaps markets that look to offer the value in this.
United have beaten beaten the Cottagers 2-0 (twice), 3-0 (four times), 4-0 and 5-0 in a run of 10 wins and a draw in their last 12 clashes.
That suggests backing them at 1.73 (-1 goal) with Betfred is a solid bet, and the 3 on offer with Boylesports (-2 goals) is well worth considering at potentially offers some real value.
Robin van Persie has scored in each of his last six games for United (seven goals in total) and has bagged 11 in his last 11 appearances.
The Dutchman can be backed at a best of 3.75 with Coral and Ladbrokes to bag the opener and a rather tasty looking 1.67 with Ladbrokes to score anytime. That price looks big considering his record and the fact that he is as short as 1.4 elsewhere.
I am going to take United to win this 3-0 or 4-0, and those scorelines can be backed at 8.5 and 13 respectively with bet365.
- 16: Man Utd star has outscored club’s top transfer target in 2023
- ‘You never know’: Frenkie de Jong reacts when asked about joining Man Utd this summer
- Erik ten Hag heaps special praise on Bruno Fernandes after FA Cup quarter-final win
- David de Gea delivers outstanding performance in FA Cup quarter-final vs Fulham
- Blow for Manchester United as Harry Maguire is ruled out of the FA Cup semi-final
- Marcel Sabitzer believes Manchester United were not handed the FA Cup quarter-final victory on a plate
- Manchester United to play Brighton & Hove Albion in the FA Cup semi-final
- Manchester United 3-1 Fulham: Three talking points as the Red Devils progress to the FA Cup semi-finals after remarkable second-half drama
- Facundo Pellistri reflects on first Manchester United start
- Erik ten Hag doesn’t need Ousmane Dembele despite report