United look terrific value at 1.57 with Betfred to beat Wigan at the DW Stadium.
The Red Devils have traditionally filled their boots against Roberto Martinez’s men, and this represents a golden opportunity for them to maintain their healthy lead at the top of the table between them and their nearest pursuers City.
OK, Wigan did manage to secure their top-flight survival when they won this fixture 1-0 back in April.
However they were on a tremendous run at the time and had not managed to secure a single point from 14 previous encounters with United netting 46 times compared to the Latics’ 5.
Indeed it was a case of normal service resumed when they last met at Old Trafford, with Sir Alex’s men registering an easy 4-0 success.
It would be no surprise to see United register a repeat of that scoreline in this, and it is priced up at 23 with Betfred.
However Wigan may well be capable of getting on the scoresheet, and I like the look of a 3-1 or 4-1 win for United at 12 and 21 respectively with bet365.
Robin van Persie, who came off the subs bench to score in United’s 2-0 win over West Brom looks a solid favourite at 4 with Coral and Ladbrokes in the first goalscorer market, and cracking value at a standout 1.8 with Boylesports just to get on the scoresheet.
The other standout punt has to be over 2.5 goals which is a 1.57 shot with bet365 and Betfred and looks a gimme given United’s recent goalscoring exploits.
- Man Utd have their eyes on Dusan Vlahovic, Juventus open to selling him
- Man Utd interested in signing Andre Onana, Inter could sell him for €40-50m
- Erik ten Hag could unleash Alejandro Garnacho vs Man City after Antony Martial injury blow
- Man Utd’s next striker: Three stars on the radar
- FA Cup final preview: Manchester City vs Manchester United – where to watch, kick-off time, possible line-ups, form guide
- Major blow for Manchester United with Anthony Martial set to miss FA Cup final against Man City
- Man Utd decide against permanent deals for Wout Weghorst and Marcel Sabitzer
- ‘World-class’ Bruno Fernandes should get captaincy next season without question
- Porto star Diogo Costa wanted by Man Utd, ready to trigger his release clause
- Bruno Fernandes heaps praise on Goncalo Ramos, talks up move to Manchester United