United are 1.75 with bet365 to continue their excellent run of form by beating Everton at Old Trafford.
The Red Devils are unbeaten in 13 matches and currently sit 9 points clear at the top of the table.
They have also scored more goals than any other team in the division this season and have won 15 and lost none of their last 19 league games at home against The Toffees.
However David Moyes’ men have impressed recently, and currently sit in fifth place – just three points shy of the top-four.
Sir Alex will be well aware that this game is now gimme, but in their current form United cannot be opposed and are fully expected to get the job done.
Wayne Rooney has scored 10 goals in his last 10 matches for United, and added to that tally by netting during England’s midweek win over Brazil.
However my money on this occasion is going to be on Robin van Persie, who is priced up at 4 and 1.73 with Boylesports in the same markets.
- ‘He’s unstoppable’: Erik ten Hag defends Man Utd winger Antony
- Fresh injury concerns for Ten Hag as Varane, Fernandes & Maguire could miss Forest match
- Man Utd consider Antonio Silva as ideal candidate to strengthen their defence
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – stats, team news, line-ups
- Man United players requested Sunday off after Fulham loss
- Incoming Man United CEO Omar Berrada already meeting senior executives while on gardening leave
- ‘He’s available’: Erik ten Hag confirms Casemiro is fit to face Nottingham Forest
- Simone Inzaghi on Manchester United radar as enquiries made over Italian manager
- Eric Ramsay leaves Manchester United to become Minnesota head coach
- Man Utd prepared to listen to offers for Antony, willing to cut their losses