Manchester United did in fact sign Mrouanne Fellaini for £27.5m making him the only Signing of the clubs farcical summer.
The fee is an embarrassing £4.5m more than the buy-out clause which expired at the end of July.
Reports are also confirming the club tied up the season-long loan deal of Real Madrid’s Fabio Coentrao. HOWEVER, just to add to the embarrassment, rumours are circulating that the ‘Fax’ didn’t make it in time therefore the deal has not gone through.
Surely that’s a hoax, please tell me we’re not relying on faxes in 2013!?
Well done United….Great job.
- Manchester United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Player ratings as the Red Devils suffer second successive Old Trafford loss in Premier League
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund starts
- Lisandro Martinez may require second foot surgery, could be out until December
- Antony pictured arriving at Carrington after Man United approved return
- Erik ten Hag reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s breakthrough at Man Utd
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund returns
- Fabrizio Romano: Manchester United preparing to sign a new centre-back in 2024
- Man Utd interested in signing Tottenham midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg in January
- Erik ten Hag confirms double boost for Crystal Palace clash but defensive duo injured
- Manchester United announce Antony’s comeback amid physical assault allegations