It’s the Manchester derby, and United are 3.4 with Coral to beat City at the Etihad and pull six points clear of their arch rivals.
The Red Devils currently sit top of the table and come into the game on the back of three consecutive wins.
Although beaten 1-0 in their midweek Champions League game, they had already qualified and it was clear that Sir Alex was more concerned about this clash.
Robin van Persie was given a rest, and the Dutchman is capable of causing the City defence nightmares.
He is priced up at 7 with Coral and Ladbrokes to net the opener, and can also be backed at 2.63 with Boylesports to net anytime.
The former makes much more appeal from a betting perspective, as history shows that this is a traditionally tight and hard fought game where one goal is enough to secure all three points.
Five of the last six Manchester league derbies at the Etihad have finished with a 1-0 scoreline – with United winning 3, City 2 and the other match resulting in a 0-0 draw.
That makes 1-0 the obvious bet in the correct score market, and Coral and Ladbrokes go a top priced 7 about that outcome.
Under 2.5 goals also looks a rock solid punt at 2.2 with bet365 and Betfred if recent league encounters between the pair are anything to go on.
- Ajax and Edson Alvarez are Man Utd’s best bet for moving on Donny van de Beek
- Man Utd identify Moussa Diaby as Anthony Martial’s heir – Report
- Manchester United: Rangers in advanced talks to sign Jack Butland on free transfer
- How Man Utd Could Line Up For the 2023/24 Premier League Season
- Man Utd ready to hand £10m pay-off to Harry Maguire ahead of possible West Ham move
- Man Utd interested in signing Dusan Vlahovic as Juventus set asking price
- Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount agrees terms with Man Utd ahead of likely transfer
- Anthony Elanga price drop shows Man Utd’s desperation to shift unwanted players
- Man Utd join Chelsea & PSG in race to sign Sporting midfielder Manuel Ugarte
- Man Utd’s midfield puzzle: Potential candidates to strengthen Erik ten Hag’s title bid