Morning everyone. Nothing much to report today apart from the tiring Tevez saga as usual. But we do have a couple of videos that you could while your time away with.
Just so that you know, Gabby Heinze scored a nice goal against Mexico yesterday as Argentina beat them 3-0 in the Copa America semi-final. They now face Brazil in what would certainly be a tasty affair. In other news, Gerard Pique scored for Spain in their 4-2 win against Brazil in the U-20 world cup. I really hope we give the kid a decent run this season.
Anyway on to the videos…
The first one was Heinze’s well taken goal, off-balance.
This is an ad by ESPN that’s just to give you a sample of the hype that’s built up around Beckham by the American media. Imagine the disappointment if the Americans thought he was expected to score goals in every game and dribble past players like Ronaldinho. 🙂 That thought really cracks me up. Anyway, here you go:
And finally a bonus clip here. This one involves a prospective United player in Carlos Tevez, but the focus of attention here is none other than Lionel Messi. Sometimes when you see greatness in the making, you will have to give it. He’s done the Maradona goal already, and this exquisite chip reminds you of Cantona’s or, more recently, Rooney’s chip last season against David James.
Barcelona are truly blessed!
- Paris Saint-Germain are in transfer talks with Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Man Utd want three more signings before transfer deadline
- Report claims Manchester United told to pay £21 million for Sasa Kalajdzic
- Signing of Adrien Rabiot will determine James Garner’s future
- Adrien Rabiot one step away from joining Man Utd
- Brentford v Manchester United: Preview, Team News & Predicted Starting XI
- Manchester United reportedly considered signing £50 million Douglas Luiz from Aston Villa
- QPR closing in on Ethan Laird loan deal
- Big boost as Frenkie de Jong agent has agreement with Manchester United ahead of blockbuster deal
- Would rejected ETH transfer have done better than Fred / McTominay against Brighton?