Morning everyone. Nothing much to report today apart from the tiring Tevez saga as usual. But we do have a couple of videos that you could while your time away with.
Just so that you know, Gabby Heinze scored a nice goal against Mexico yesterday as Argentina beat them 3-0 in the Copa America semi-final. They now face Brazil in what would certainly be a tasty affair. In other news, Gerard Pique scored for Spain in their 4-2 win against Brazil in the U-20 world cup. I really hope we give the kid a decent run this season.
Anyway on to the videos…
The first one was Heinze’s well taken goal, off-balance.
This is an ad by ESPN that’s just to give you a sample of the hype that’s built up around Beckham by the American media. Imagine the disappointment if the Americans thought he was expected to score goals in every game and dribble past players like Ronaldinho. 🙂 That thought really cracks me up. Anyway, here you go:
And finally a bonus clip here. This one involves a prospective United player in Carlos Tevez, but the focus of attention here is none other than Lionel Messi. Sometimes when you see greatness in the making, you will have to give it. He’s done the Maradona goal already, and this exquisite chip reminds you of Cantona’s or, more recently, Rooney’s chip last season against David James.
Barcelona are truly blessed!
- Man Utd sale could be completed before end of season
- Real Madrid linked with shock move for Man Utd star Bruno Fernandes
- Man Utd star Raphael Varane leads France in dramatic game against Tunisia at the World Cup
- ‘I think he’s turned it around’ – Paul Scholes names Marcus Rashford as stand out player so far at Manchester United
- ‘It’s quite an easy question’ – Former Manchester United midfielder names Casemiro as his ideal partner
- Gary Neville says Marcus Rashford should be a guaranteed starter for England vs Senegal
- Man Utd handed blow with Benfica set to hand new contract to Goncalo Ramos
- Cristiano Ronaldo closing in on January move to Al Nassr
- Manchester United’s December 2022 Preview: Schedule & Predictions
- Man Utd need to pay €50m up front to sign Cody Gakpo – Fabrizio Romano