According to Manchester Evening News (MEN), Manchester United’s three key players didn’t travel to Paris for their Champions League clash.
New-signing Edinson Cavani, club-captain Harry Maguire and teenage sensation Mason Greenwood were missing from the flight.
Greenwood sat out of the Newcastle game with an ‘unspecified’ injury.
Cavani trained with the first team but wasn’t spotted in the airport. United’s entourage wasn’t expecting him.
However, there is a slight chance that the former PSG striker will make his own way to Paris as separate vehicles are used in domestic games. But, he wasn’t spotted at the airport.
Maguire scored the equaliser against Newcastle in the 4-1 win but is nowhere to be seen. Axel Tuanzebe, who’s been out for over a year makes the cut.
Deadline day signings Alex Telles and Facundo Pellistri are also included.
PSG boss Thomas Tuchel confirms that Marco Verratti, Mauro Icardi, Leandro Paredes, Thilo Kehrer and Julian Bernat will all miss the game.
- ‘He did magnificent’: Erik ten Hag praises Rasmus Hojlund’s impact in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag must start Aaron Wan-Bissaka to stop Man United’s old nemesis Wilfried Zaha
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hojlund returns
- ‘If they are good enough, they are old enough’: Erik ten Hag says Kobbie Mainoo is ready to face Galatasaray
- Valencia and Real Sociedad eyeing potential summer move for Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood
- Manchester United’s route to finishing in the top four
- Erik ten Hag confirms Rasmus Hojlund and Antony are available for selection vs Galatasaray
- Man United handed huge injury boost as Rasmus Hojlund and Antony return to training
- Newcastle United’s home prowess set to test Manchester United’s resurgence
- Man Utd in the front line to sign Joao Neves but Benfica aim to increase release clause