A quick Sunday update, including goal highlights, the latest on Louis Saha, the truth about Red Ranter’s absence and more:
Manchester United thrashed Newcastle United 6-0, with all goals coming in the second half. The two clubs could not be more different – stability vs ridiculously twitchy-fingers, strong foundations vs no base at all, and most poignantly, United are the very model of success that Newcastle aspire to.
Steve BruceAlex McLeish and Birmingham, United are now top of the table with a way-better goal-difference.
Louis Saha is NOT out for the rest of the season, as David Gill confirms. That doesn’t mean that he’ll play for us again this season, it just means that he’s out till…his next ‘slight knock’.
Danny Simpson had a decent run-out last night, hopefully he can keep improving. There’s a reason he was kept back you know, and that’s not because Neville was injured.
A few teams, including Tottenham, have had bids accepted for Lyon’s Fred. Anyone think this 6″1′, 24-year old Brazilian is good enough to play for a team like United?
In other news…Red Ranter has successfully eloped and will be celebrating his impromptu honeymoon at 38,000 feet. He should be back online tomorrow / tonight with an update, but I imagine he’ll be too tired to post 🙂
Here are goal highlights from last night’s game: Manchester United 6-0 Newcastle United goal videos
And finally, here’s a question for you guys: Who will buy Louis Saha?
Off you go then…
- Where do Manchester United Under 18s stand in the league table after their latest game?
- Loan Watch: Debuts for Bernard and McNeill, Mejbri bags assist
- Man Utd without six players for Leeds clash after triple injury blow
- Louis Saha backs Man Utd to sign Harry Kane and win the Premier League
- Manchester United vs Leeds United: Premier League preview, team news & predicted starting XI
- Man Utd have identified Victor Osimhen as target with Harry Kane deal unlikely
- Man Utd made £100m bid for Declan Rice last summer, West Ham set fresh asking price
- Man Utd very attentive over Yannick Carrasco’s situation at Atletico Madrid
- Man Utd in advanced contract talks with Diogo Dalot amid Barcelona interest
- Could Kobbie Mainoo make his league debut for Manchester United in the absence of star midfielders?