The folks at the Guardian got in touch with us to inform our readers about their package titled, The Season. This is a preview package for the upcoming season and it includes comprehensive information and preview for all sides — and for our purposes, lots of Manchester United as well.
So here what they say about their package:
The Season Synopsis
The Season is the Guardian’s ultimate guide to the new football season and is free with the paper on Monday 10 August. As well as providing you with essential team-by-team information, the Season, also offers readers some off-the-wall and interesting critiques on the football league’s top teams. This all comes in a handy guide size, small enough to take to the terraces, but large enough to satisfy your appetite for endless stats and rumours.
* Manchester United without Ronaldo
* Manchester City’s prospects after spending almost £100m in the summer
* Rafael Benitez, Liverpool’s history and their need for the title
* Foreign players’ experiences in England focusing on Wigan’s Roberto Martinez
* World Cup qualifying clips and great World Cup clichés
* Newcastle’s chances of getting out of a tough Championship
* Carlo Ancelotti’s Twitter page
* The Michael Owen-style brochures you might have missed
* The possible shift in power from the Premier League to La Liga
* ESPN and the BBC’s involvement in showing live football
* A funny look at the new and very complicated Europa League
* Uefa’s experiment with five referees per match
Premier League team-by-team guide and previews of the Championship/League One/League Two and the Scottish Premier League.
Comments off for this one. You can continue the discussion on our previous post.
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Nottingham Forest, Antony starts
- Former Manchester United ace John O’Shea assumes interim charge of Ireland
- Manchester United are keen on signing Ajax goalkeeper Diant Ramaj
- Man Utd are possible destination for Atalanta star Giorgio Scalvini
- Manchester United youngster Ethan Williams set to sign new contract
- Manchester United: Sao Paulo make stance clear on Casemiro transfer
- Mason Greenwood harbours no great desire to play for Manchester United again
- Man Utd join Arsenal in race to sign Besiktas wonderkid Semih Kilicsoy
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Nottingham Forest, Kambwala starts
- ‘He’s unstoppable’: Erik ten Hag defends Man Utd winger Antony