They come into the game on an unbeaten run of five in the league and maintained their six point lead at the top of the table with an easy 3-1 win over Sunderland last weekend.
The home side have also been in good form, and have shocked many with their solid start to the season which has put them currently in 10th position in the top flight.
However United did the double over them last season, winning 1-0 here and 2-0 at old Trafford and the stats are really good as far as Sir Alex’s men are concerned.
Swansea have won just one of their last nine league meetings with the Red Devils, and that came way back in 1982!
Yes they have proved a tough side to beat since Michael Laudrup took over as manager, but United could not be in better form and have a squad packed full of attacking talent who will cause them all sorts of problems.
Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney have really struck up a great understanding upfront and the Swansea defence are got to find them a real handful in their current form.
Van Persie, who did us a favour when scoring first against Sunderland, once again heads the first goalscorer market at top priced 4.75 with bet365.
United have been banging in goals for fun of late and I fully expect them to bag at least 2 in this.
I am going to take them to win 2-0 or 3-0, and those outcomes can be backed at 10 and 17 respectively with Coral.
- Erik ten Hag can finally unleash his best attack against Galatasaray tonight
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hannibal Mejbri returns
- Why Man Utd should sign Antonio Silva instead of Jean-Clair Todibo
- David de Gea sends message to Manchester United defender Lisandro Martinez as Argentine is ruled out for months
- Man Utd missing eight players for Galatasaray clash as Lisandro Martinez’s surgery is confirmed
- Boost for Man Utd with Hakim Ziyech missing from Galatasaray’s travelling squad
- Kobbie Mainoo returns to Manchester United training after picking up injury in pre-season
- Dermot Gallagher: Officials made right decision not to award Manchester United penalty against Crystal Palace after ball struck Joel Ward’s arm
- Erik ten Hag confirms Antony will be in consideration for Galatasaray clash
- Three goals in last four meetings – Man Utd must be wary of Wilfried Zaha threat on Tuesday