Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly interested in signing Manchester United target Max Aarons.
According to the Sunday Mirror (24/1; page 72), Spurs are weighing up a bid for securing the services of the 21-year-old from Championship side Norwich City.
However, it has been reported that the Canaries are not expected to sell Aarons in the winter window and value him at around £20 million.
The England U21 international has been impressive at Carrow Road this season, helping his side to establish a good lead at the top of the table.
German manager Daniel Farke has started him in 25 matches in the Championship this term, with the talented player scoring a goal and creating three more.
The right-back also clocked up 36 league appearances for Norwich last season when they suffered relegation from the Premier League at the end of the campaign.
The 21-year-old’s brilliant performances caught the attention of several top European clubs who were keen to secure his signature.
- Tactical Analysis: What Ralf Rangnick’s Manchester United could look like
- Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Man Utd vs Arsenal
- Man Utd fans praise Fred’s midfield performance in Chelsea draw
- Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Chelsea vs Man Utd
- Man Utd could be without seven players for Chelsea clash
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Chelsea
- ‘Carrick’s at the wheel’: Jamie Carragher aims dig at Rio Ferdinand after Man Utd beat Villarreal
- Man Utd fans hail David de Gea’s performance vs Villarreal
- Michael Carrick delivers verdict on Manchester United’s win over Villarreal
- Man Utd could be without five players for Villarreal clash