Bayern Munich star Kingsley Coman says that he is flattered by transfer links with Premier League heavyweights Manchester United and Manchester City.
The 24-year-old’s stock has increased tremendously since he scored the only goal in the Champions League final against Paris Saint-Germain and won his side their sixth European Cup.
The talented French footballer clocked up 38 appearances for the Bundesliga side last season, scoring eight goals and creating seven assists.
His performances for the Bavarians reportedly caught the attention of the two Manchester sides who were keen to secure his services.
The Cityzens sold Leroy Sane to Bayern last year for £41 million, and the Spanish boss Pep Guardiola wanted to bring the France international to the Etihad as his replacement, but a deal didn’t materialise.
The amazing winger has now admitted that he is flattered with the attention but emphasised that he is happy at the Allianz Arena and will see out his current deal with the German side.
He told SportBild: “It’s good to know that good teams are interested in me, it gives me additional confidence.
“But I have a contract here until 2023, I’m just thinking of Bayern. It’s all good, I’m happy…”
Coman has been spectacular for the Bavarians this season, racking up 15 appearances in all competitions, with five goals and nine assists to his name.
The 24-year-old spent his youth career at PSG and moved to Juventus in the summer of 2014. However, after spending a season in Italy, he joined Bayern, initially on loan which was later made permanent.
Since arriving at the German club, he has made 176 senior appearances, scoring 38 goals with 44 assists.
- Newcastle 1-0 Manchester United: Player ratings as awful displays from Rashford and Martial put pressure on Ten Hag
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Newcastle, 4 changes
- ‘He has to play’: Erik ten Hag confirms Man Utd midfielder could leave in January
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Newcastle, Mainoo returns
- Serhou Guirassy flattered by Man Utd interest
- Erik ten Hag confirms Mason Mount will return to training today
- Stats show the real culprits in Manchester United’s dismal performances this season
- Man Utd very interested in signing Antonio Silva, attentive to his performances
- Man Utd showing interest in signing Serhou Guirassy
- Man Utd in very advanced talks to sign Genoa star Radu Dragusin