Well, not really a round up. I have my hands full, so I’ll be off the blog today. I’ll pop in once in a while just to ensure you behave nice.
However feel free to discuss whatever pops in your mind. Today Chelsea visit Newcastle and they haven’t won at St James’ Park since 2001, which is a strange statistic to be honest. A loss would virtually guarantee us the title on goal difference. Let’s hope Keegan does us a favour.
Meanwhile the Sun reported that Nani could be fined two-weeks wages for the incident. It was clear from Fergie’s post match comments that he wasn’t impressed by Nani’s antics the least bit. An old-fashioned bollocking would have surely been in order, but one would hope that only good can come of this. It’s a good opportunity for the young Portuguese star to have a good look at himself and work on improving his attitude. And at this juncture it’s come at a much better time than, perhaps, a few games ago.
Anyway, I’m done with this for the day. Will get back tomorrow with more worthwhile stuff to talk about, I assure you.
Over to you…
- Paris Saint-Germain are in transfer talks with Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Man Utd want three more signings before transfer deadline
- Report claims Manchester United told to pay £21 million for Sasa Kalajdzic
- Signing of Adrien Rabiot will determine James Garner’s future
- Adrien Rabiot one step away from joining Man Utd
- Brentford v Manchester United: Preview, Team News & Predicted Starting XI
- Manchester United reportedly considered signing £50 million Douglas Luiz from Aston Villa
- QPR closing in on Ethan Laird loan deal
- Big boost as Frenkie de Jong agent has agreement with Manchester United ahead of blockbuster deal
- Would rejected ETH transfer have done better than Fred / McTominay against Brighton?