Well, not really a round up. I have my hands full, so I’ll be off the blog today. I’ll pop in once in a while just to ensure you behave nice.
However feel free to discuss whatever pops in your mind. Today Chelsea visit Newcastle and they haven’t won at St James’ Park since 2001, which is a strange statistic to be honest. A loss would virtually guarantee us the title on goal difference. Let’s hope Keegan does us a favour.
Meanwhile the Sun reported that Nani could be fined two-weeks wages for the incident. It was clear from Fergie’s post match comments that he wasn’t impressed by Nani’s antics the least bit. An old-fashioned bollocking would have surely been in order, but one would hope that only good can come of this. It’s a good opportunity for the young Portuguese star to have a good look at himself and work on improving his attitude. And at this juncture it’s come at a much better time than, perhaps, a few games ago.
Anyway, I’m done with this for the day. Will get back tomorrow with more worthwhile stuff to talk about, I assure you.
Over to you…
- Ian Wright wants Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag gone once Sir Jim Ratcliffe arrives
- Roy Keane wants Manchester United to ditch Antony, Raphael Varane, Harry Maguire and more
- Bruno Fernandes sends message to Manchester United fans after 2-1 win against Chelsea
- Erik ten Hag has another undroppable star in Scott McTominay after Chelsea win
- Sofyan Amrabat produces his best Man Utd display vs Chelsea
- Juventus cool interest in exiled Man Utd star Jadon Sancho due to financial concerns
- Antony proves his worth with fantastic Man Utd performance vs Chelsea
- Manchester United 2-1 Chelsea: Player ratings as McTominay powers the Red Devils to sixth
- Full confirmed line-ups: Man Utd vs Chelsea
- Andre Onana reveals why his Manchester United teammates call him ‘the boss’