Sir Alex Ferguson is confident Wayne Rooney and Chicharito will both break the 20-goal mark for Manchester United this season.
The pair have been in excellent goalscoring form of late alongside top scorer Robin van Persie.
Van Persie has found the net 11 times already, while Chicharito and Rooney are on six and three respectively.
All three front men netted in the 3-1 win over Braga on Wednesday night and Sir Alex fully expects plenty more goals to follow from the trio.
“It’s a healthy combination we’ve got,” said the boss. “Robin has come to us at the right time, no doubt about that. He’s got us 11 goals so far.
“I don’t think it’s a problem relying on Robin. Last year, we lost on goal difference and I don’t expect us to lose on goal difference again. I think Robin may make that difference.
“The way young Chicha has started this season, I’m certain he’ll get to 20 goals plus. He’s on six and he’s getting back to where he was a couple of years back. The summer’s rest has helped him enormously and he’s looking fresh and aggressive in his running. The boy is always a handful.
“Wazza will get there too, he’ll get 20 goals plus I’m sure.”
Original story taken from ManUtd.com
- Ajax and Edson Alvarez are Man Utd’s best bet for moving on Donny van de Beek
- Man Utd identify Moussa Diaby as Anthony Martial’s heir – Report
- Manchester United: Rangers in advanced talks to sign Jack Butland on free transfer
- How Man Utd Could Line Up For the 2023/24 Premier League Season
- Man Utd ready to hand £10m pay-off to Harry Maguire ahead of possible West Ham move
- Man Utd interested in signing Dusan Vlahovic as Juventus set asking price
- Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount agrees terms with Man Utd ahead of likely transfer
- Anthony Elanga price drop shows Man Utd’s desperation to shift unwanted players
- Man Utd join Chelsea & PSG in race to sign Sporting midfielder Manuel Ugarte
- Man Utd’s midfield puzzle: Potential candidates to strengthen Erik ten Hag’s title bid