Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani wants Kingsley Coman, Eduardo Camavinga and Kylian Mbappe if he takes over Manchester United, reports SportBild journalist Christian Falk.
The Qatar Islamic Bank chairman tabled an offer to buy the Red Devils for more than £5 billion last week.
He wants to buy 100% of Man United and has pledged substantial additional funding.
However, Sheikh Jassim is facing stiff competition from Sir Jim Ratcliffe in the takeover race.
He still believes he has a chance of getting a deal over the line and is already preparing for the future.
Man United need a major squad shake-up to become a European and Premier League powerhouse again.
Manager Erik ten Hag wants a new striker in the summer, and Paris Saint-Germain star Mbappe fits the bill.
The current board do not have the cash to fund such a move, but it will not be a problem for the Qataris.
The France international has 233 club career goals and will take the Red Devils to the next level if signed.
Mbappe will cost a lot of money, but he is worth every penny, and Man United fans will go wild if he is snapped up.
Bayern star Coman also brings plenty of quality to the table.
The 26-year-old is not as prolific as his international teammate but has scored 58 goals at club level.
An attack consisting of Coman, Marcus Rashford and Mbappe would cause opponents loads of problems.
The Old Trafford club could also do with a quality central midfielder, and Camavinga is perfect for them.
The Real Madrid star can also play as a left-back and has the potential to become one of the best in the world.
Making such additions will make the Red Devils capable of challenging for major trophies.
However, Sheikh Jassim needs to buy the club first for these dream signings to happen.
- Man Utd suffer big blow with Lisandro Martinez requiring fresh metatarsal surgery
- Man Utd interested in Bayern Munich centre-back Matthijs de Ligt
- Alejandro Garnacho should start against Galatasaray in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag speaks on Marcus Rashford’s form after Crystal Palace loss
- Manchester United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Player ratings as the Red Devils suffer second successive Old Trafford loss in Premier League
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund starts
- Lisandro Martinez may require second foot surgery, could be out until December
- Antony pictured arriving at Carrington after Man United approved return
- Erik ten Hag reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s breakthrough at Man Utd
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund returns