A minutes silence at The Liberty Stadium (by request of Liverpool FC) tomorrow, has been cancelled along with a candlelit vigil and funeral precession around Anfield after the body of a tiny baby was found to be
……….a chicken foetus!
Officials from Liverpool FC had planned for their players to wear black armbands as a mark of respect and to provide themselves the opportunity to grieve for another 90 minutes before their woeful season finally draws to a close.
Flowers and cards were ‘laid’ at the scene yesterday while police attempted to ‘pluck’ all the details from egg-tremely distressed and grieving local residents who live ‘couped’ up around the shabby Anfield streets.
One resident, Mickey Whack, held back his tears to describe the moment the news ‘broke’. “arite der mace, err I chudent bleeeeev it like, it’s no ‘yolk’, I feeel reeeeally srry fe de muvver like, poor hen’
Police have issued a statement calling for calm on the estate and informed residents and newly formed support groups (of which there already dozens across the city) that they do not suspect any ‘fowl’ play!
Read the full story here via The BBC
- Victor Osimhen’s agent has received calls from Man Utd but Napoli firm on price tag
- Manchester United in talks to sign Atalanta’s Rasmus Hojlund and Eintracht Frankfurt’s Randal Kolo Muani
- Ajax and Edson Alvarez are Man Utd’s best bet for moving on Donny van de Beek
- Man Utd identify Moussa Diaby as Anthony Martial’s heir – Report
- Manchester United: Rangers in advanced talks to sign Jack Butland on free transfer
- How Man Utd Could Line Up For the 2023/24 Premier League Season
- Man Utd ready to hand £10m pay-off to Harry Maguire ahead of possible West Ham move
- Man Utd interested in signing Dusan Vlahovic as Juventus set asking price
- Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount agrees terms with Man Utd ahead of likely transfer
- Anthony Elanga price drop shows Man Utd’s desperation to shift unwanted players