Former Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo has received a massive offer from Saudi Arabian giants Al Nassr, according to CBS Sports.
The club are reportedly ready to offer him a three-year contract worth a whopping $225 million.
They have held extensive talks with the striker’s representatives and are now awaiting his final decision.
If Ronaldo accepts the offer, it won’t take long to finalise a deal.
The forward wanted to leave the Red Devils in the summer in search of Champions League football.
However, none of the top European clubs were interested in signing him and he stayed at Old Trafford.
But the former Real Madrid star endured a difficult 2022-23 season under Erik ten Hag, starting only four matches in the Premier League.
There was no way back for him after his explosive interview with Piers Morgan in which he criticised the Dutch boss and the Glazers.
Ronaldo is not the same player
Ronaldo is one of the greatest players in the world, with an incredible five Ballon d’Or awards to his name. But he is no longer the player he once was.
The striker doesn’t have the same mobility, sharpness or pace he once had.
The 37-year-old netted a goal against Ghana to secure his place in history as he became the first player to score in five World Cups.
However, his overall performance was poor as he missed two good chances. But he was still named man of the match.
- Man Utd have received 10 loan proposals for Anthony Elanga ahead of transfer deadline
- Victor Lindelof emerges as Inter Milan transfer target to replace outgoing star
- Crystal Palace will wait until summer to sign Man Utd defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Man United boss insists there is still room for improvement from Antony after Reading display
- Erik ten Hag confirms ankle injury blow for Christian Eriksen after Reading win
- Casemiro excellent for Man Utd in 3-1 FA Cup fourth round win over Reading
- Harry Maguire sends a tough message to Erik ten Hag over the lack of game-time
- Manchester United 3-1 Reading: Three talking points as Casemiro electrifies Old Trafford crowd
- Man Utd tried to sign Milan Skriniar, he is holding out for PSG transfer
- Erik ten Hag gives advice to Garnacho and Pellistri on Manchester United opportunities