Manchester United forward Jadon Sancho is ‘running out of time’ to apologise to Erik ten Hag and save his Old Trafford career, according to ESPN.
Sancho and Ten Hag were involved in a public brawl last month.
The former was dropped ahead of the 3-1 defeat to Arsenal, with Ten Hag claiming that his exclusion was due to poor attitude in training.
The England international took to his X social media account and called the manager a liar.
Sancho has not been included in the matchday squad since then and is banished from all first-team facilities.
The Dutchman has demanded an apology from the youngster, but he has been refused.
Jadon Sancho looks to be on his way out
In a knockout match between manager and player, there will be only one winner – Ten Hag.
The club and fans backed the manager when Cristiano Ronaldo stood against him last season.
Ronaldo is a legend for Man United, but the club axed him after his bombshell interview with Piers Morgan in November 2022.
Sancho joined the Red Devils from Borussia Dortmund for £73 million in 2021. He has failed to live up to his image of a generational talent.
At Dortmund, he was the golden boy and the next big thing in football. At Man United, he is just another squad player.
Sancho’s career has nosedived dramatically, and his public outburst against Ten Hag has not done him any favours.
The writing is on the wall. Either he apologises or leaves Old Trafford.
The Red Devils will look to offload him in January if he does not say sorry to the Dutchman.
- Erik ten Hag must pair Sofyan Amrabat with Kobbie Mainoo in midfield vs Bayern
- ‘3-0 looks like a good result’: Gary Neville reacts after Man Utd’s loss to Bournemouth
- Manchester United eyeing RB Leipzig forward Lois Openda ahead of January transfer window
- Erik ten Hag must start Raphael Varane in must-win UCL game vs Bayern
- Manchester United monitoring Manchester City midfielder Kalvin Phillips ahead of potential move, Erik ten Hag a huge fan
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Erik ten Hag hails Harry Maguire for winning November Player of the Month award, joins Ferdinand and Vidic in the elite list
- Man United make ‘enquiry’ for Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy, available for less than €20 million
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Manchester United send scouts to watch Braga vs Vizela with summer target Matheus Magalhaes in action