Manchester United return to Premier League action on Saturday after the October international break with a trip to Bramall Lane to face Sheffield United.
The Blades are bottom of the table following a woeful start to life back in the top-flight which has yielded a draw and seven defeats in their opening eight games.
Man United are expected to stroll to victory despite their inconsistencies this season, and Roy Keane believes they will get a comfortable win against the Premier League strugglers.
The former Red Devils star has predicted a 4-1 victory for his old club in the Super 6 predictor, which left the likes of Gary Neville, Jamie Carragher and Ian Wright surprised.
Neville, Carragher and Wright: “Ooh!”
Keane: “It’s going to be one of those nights.”
However, Neville opted for a 2-1 scoreline in favour of the Red Devils.
Man United headed into the break on the back of a 2-1 win against Brentford, but they had to come from behind to grab both of their goals in stoppage time thanks to Scott McTominay.
They also had to labour to get over Wolverhampton Wanderers, Nottingham Forest and Burnley in their other league wins of the season, and they need to improve as they go in search of their fifth victory this term.
The Blades have shipped the most league goals (22), so Man United’s forwards should not have a hard time getting the job done.
Rasmus Hojlund and Marcus Rashford were both in fine form during the international break, and the Blades are the perfect opponents for the duo right now given their porous defence.
Anything apart from a win against the Bramall Lane club will be disappointing, and manager Erik ten Hag will hope his players can impress on the road ahead of a tougher run of fixtures.
- Erik ten Hag must pair Sofyan Amrabat with Kobbie Mainoo in midfield vs Bayern
- ‘3-0 looks like a good result’: Gary Neville reacts after Man Utd’s loss to Bournemouth
- Manchester United eyeing RB Leipzig forward Lois Openda ahead of January transfer window
- Erik ten Hag must start Raphael Varane in must-win UCL game vs Bayern
- Manchester United monitoring Manchester City midfielder Kalvin Phillips ahead of potential move, Erik ten Hag a huge fan
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Erik ten Hag hails Harry Maguire for winning November Player of the Month award, joins Ferdinand and Vidic in the elite list
- Man United make ‘enquiry’ for Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy, available for less than €20 million
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Manchester United send scouts to watch Braga vs Vizela with summer target Matheus Magalhaes in action