Today let’s take a small little break away from the Arsenal game. I know a lot of you ranters on the comment threads are itching for a preview post, and of course the big game in the weekend. But I’ll just do my part in prolonging your agony for a day, if I could.
So let’s take a breather from the Arsenal frenzy for just a while, shall we?
Okay, I understand that is not going to be very easy. The reason is that most of the news that’s been circulating these days apart from Neville’s return to reserve level football has been unimaginative, to say the least.
There was this piece on Rio being out with a groin strain, which sounded a little odd to me, because Rio seemed fine in all the matches he’s played. Anyway he’s cleared up the air calling all this speculation a load of bollocks, because that’s what it was; an absolute load of bollocks.
Meanwhile the Manchester Evening News reckons that Carrick would be likely to face Arsenal. A fit Carrick with match practice would tempt SAF towards the conservative approach rather than going for the youthful exuberance of Anderson. We’ll have to wait and see for that.
And we have those rumours linking United to Veloso despite the club having denied such reports.
And that’s about the news for the day, watch this space for updates during the day.
Meanwhile, Ahmed over at Soccerlens wanted to let you people know that Steve Amoia has interviewed an ex-Arsenal player and published it over there. It’s a good read. So go ahead and check it out.
- ‘He did magnificent’: Erik ten Hag praises Rasmus Hojlund’s impact in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag must start Aaron Wan-Bissaka to stop Man United’s old nemesis Wilfried Zaha
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hojlund returns
- ‘If they are good enough, they are old enough’: Erik ten Hag says Kobbie Mainoo is ready to face Galatasaray
- Valencia and Real Sociedad eyeing potential summer move for Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood
- Manchester United’s route to finishing in the top four
- Erik ten Hag confirms Rasmus Hojlund and Antony are available for selection vs Galatasaray
- Man United handed huge injury boost as Rasmus Hojlund and Antony return to training
- Newcastle United’s home prowess set to test Manchester United’s resurgence
- Man Utd in the front line to sign Joao Neves but Benfica aim to increase release clause