“Manchester United is my home. Even when I say my heart is here people still make things up. But this is where I want to play.” – May 24, 2009
Question asked yesterday: “When did you know you would be going to Real Madrid?”
“After we won the European Cup I thought there is no more I can achieve here. And when you have done all you can, you know it is time for a new challenge.
The News of the world article says it all really.
Note: Comments closed on this one. Enough discussed about Ronaldo already. For any discussions, please head to the previous post.
- After Bayern, agent offers Cristiano Ronaldo to Chelsea
- Man Utd want to sign three Ajax players but may land just one
- Man Utd very close to signing Frenkie de Jong, transfer likely by June 30
- Man Utd can sign Goncalo Inacio with offer close to release clause
- Man Utd need to offer €10m more as fixed fee to sign Frenkie de Jong
- Gary Neville hits out after Man Utd pay out dividends to shareholders
- Cristiano Ronaldo was offered to Bayern Munich by Jorge Mendes
- Man Utd have made an offer for Leeds star Raphinha
- David Ornstein fancies Christian Eriksen to end up at Man Utd
- Man Utd in pole position to sign Matthijs de Ligt