“Manchester United is my home. Even when I say my heart is here people still make things up. But this is where I want to play.” – May 24, 2009
Question asked yesterday: “When did you know you would be going to Real Madrid?”
“After we won the European Cup I thought there is no more I can achieve here. And when you have done all you can, you know it is time for a new challenge.
The News of the world article says it all really.
Note: Comments closed on this one. Enough discussed about Ronaldo already. For any discussions, please head to the previous post.
- ‘He makes my game easier’ – Bruno Fernandes full of praise for Eriksen
- Diogo Dalot hoping for a new Man United contract with Europe’s elite clubs eyeing up transfer
- Manchester United midfielder gives verdict on Ronaldo’s performance after Portugal’s 1-0 defeat
- Ben Foster advises Jude Bellingham to join Manchester United
- Manchester United: Shaw and Ferdinand back Maguire after England horror show
- Cody Gakpo’s form could reignite interest from Manchester United in January
- Tyrell Malacia stars against Belgium to cement Manchester United place ahead of Shaw
- Michael Carrick praises Manchester United’s summer signing Christian Eriksen
- Manchester United should move on from Cristiano Ronaldo in January
- Manchester United should be half-owned by ‘real fans’, says Eric Cantona