“Manchester United is my home. Even when I say my heart is here people still make things up. But this is where I want to play.” – May 24, 2009
Question asked yesterday: “When did you know you would be going to Real Madrid?”
“After we won the European Cup I thought there is no more I can achieve here. And when you have done all you can, you know it is time for a new challenge.
The News of the world article says it all really.
Note: Comments closed on this one. Enough discussed about Ronaldo already. For any discussions, please head to the previous post.
- ‘A complete and very intelligent player’: Man Utd target backed to shine in the Premier League
- Hannibal Mejbri could become a regular starter under Erik ten Hag after ‘excellent’ display
- Jonny Evans delivers fantastic performance in 200th appearance for Man Utd
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Burnley, Mejbri starts
- ‘Very happy with him’: Erik ten Hag praises Sergio Reguilon ahead of Burnley clash
- Erik ten Hag confirms Mason Mount is an option on the right wing vs Burnley
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Burnley, Varane returns in three changes
- Erik ten Hag on Jadon Sancho’s Man Utd future
- Romero says Man Utd star thought he was God on earth, was like that 24 hours a day
- Erik ten Hag hints four Man Utd stars could return vs Burnley