I haven’t yet penned my thoughts on the United game, thanks to a crazy week. I don’t think I can find time yet to write a proper post on this because I will be busy till the end of the week. So apologies.
I decided however, for the benefit of commenters on the previous post, that I must have a new thread here to prevent that page from crashing.
But let me just say this on yesterday’s match: the referee was a disgrace, and he deserves to get clobbered by Ballack, Drogba et al. That fantasy has now been immortalised in the form of these gifs. Hopefully they’ll lighten up your mood too. [via the ever excellent Dirty Tackle]
- Man Utd want to sign three Ajax players but may land just one
- Man Utd very close to signing Frenkie de Jong, transfer likely by June 30
- Man Utd can sign Goncalo Inacio with offer close to release clause
- Man Utd need to offer €10m more as fixed fee to sign Frenkie de Jong
- Gary Neville hits out after Man Utd pay out dividends to shareholders
- Cristiano Ronaldo was offered to Bayern Munich by Jorge Mendes
- Man Utd have made an offer for Leeds star Raphinha
- David Ornstein fancies Christian Eriksen to end up at Man Utd
- Man Utd in pole position to sign Matthijs de Ligt
- Man Utd interested in Inter Milan defender Stefan de Vrij