Now then Ladies and Gents it’s that time of year again when we all get £100m to spend on 15 players of our own choice in a bid to accrue more points than our best mates and online buddies. Yes it’s Fantasy Football time again and we’ve started our own league.
This year Sky have introduced NowTV to the many ways of watching Premier League football. We’re giving away a NowTV box to one lucky RedRants reader who enters our Fantasy League.
It’s simple to enter the league and it’s simple to enter the NowTV competition.
1. Register yourself on PremierLeague.com
2. Choose your players
3. Give yourself a team name
4. Confirm your details
5. Join our league by using the following code: 1506956-337223
6. Return to this post and confirm your entry (include your team name) to be in with a chance of winning the NowTV box.
One winner will be chosen at random on Monday 19th August 2013 with the winner notified below their comment.
The NowTV box will come complete with a 24hr-free-pass to ALL SkySports channels.
With NowTV you can stream your favourite channels straight into your home with no fuss. All you need is an HDMI TV and Wireless Internet.
Once your team is entered there’s also the possibility of winning great prizes via the Fantasy Football itself.
We’ve teamed up with our Official Partner VisitBritain to offer this season’s Fantasy Premier League champion a unique top prize.
The overall winner of Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 and his/her guest will be treated to a 7-night break in the United Kingdom and will experience VIP hospitality at TWO Barclays Premier League matches during the 2014/15 season, visit a selection of major UK tourist attractions such as the Tower of London, Cardiff Castle in Wales and The Beatles Story in Liverpool.
Additionally, they’ll enjoy a private ride on the London Eye while sipping champagne, visit the National Football Museum in Manchester and experience unrivalled views across the capital from the top of Europe’s tallest building The Shard. Transfers to and from the UK and 7 nights’ accommodation is also included in the prize.
Additionally, the Fantasy Premier League season will be divided into four quarters: Q1 (GW 1-9), Q2 (GW 10-19), Q3 (GW 20-29) Q4 (GW 30-38). The person that finishes top of each quarterly leaderboard will receive a VIP trip to watch a Barclays Premier League team of their choice with pre-match meal, two nights’ accommodation and transfers included.
The person that finishes top of the monthly leaderboard will be declared Manager of the Month and will receive a tablet computer, a Nike Incyte match ball and EA SPORTS FIFA 14 game.
What are you waiting for?
- Ian Wright wants Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag gone once Sir Jim Ratcliffe arrives
- Roy Keane wants Manchester United to ditch Antony, Raphael Varane, Harry Maguire and more
- Bruno Fernandes sends message to Manchester United fans after 2-1 win against Chelsea
- Erik ten Hag has another undroppable star in Scott McTominay after Chelsea win
- Sofyan Amrabat produces his best Man Utd display vs Chelsea
- Juventus cool interest in exiled Man Utd star Jadon Sancho due to financial concerns
- Antony proves his worth with fantastic Man Utd performance vs Chelsea
- Manchester United 2-1 Chelsea: Player ratings as McTominay powers the Red Devils to sixth
- Full confirmed line-ups: Man Utd vs Chelsea
- Andre Onana reveals why his Manchester United teammates call him ‘the boss’