After yesterday saw a positive start to our new feature, let’s see what the papers say today about Manchester United.
The Guardian and the Sun reports that Scholes believe can’t afford any other mistakes from here to the end of the season if they’re to retain the title.
The Independent runs the same story, along with the news that, according to his agent, Paul Pogba might be on his way out of Old Trafford.
Pogba’s case occupies the Daily Mail‘s pages as well, with more quotes from his agent.
The Mirror has more transfer news, reporting that Birmingham City are keen to take Ritchie de Laet on loan to the St. Andrews, while the Telegraph pays tribute to Gary Neville’s excellent start to his career with Sky Sports.
Finally, the Manchester Evening News reveals that Tom Cleverley might be in line for a sooner-than-expected return as he’s set his eyes on Athletic Bilbao’s visit to Old Trafford next week, after it was revealed that his ankle injury isn’t as serious as originally thought.
- Man Utd decide against permanent deals for Wout Weghorst and Marcel Sabitzer
- ‘World-class’ Bruno Fernandes should get captaincy next season without question
- Porto star Diogo Costa wanted by Man Utd, ready to trigger his release clause
- Bruno Fernandes heaps praise on Goncalo Ramos, talks up move to Manchester United
- Feyenoord lining up fresh proposal for Man Utd starlet Amad Diallo
- Man Utd readying big-money offer for Goncalo Ramos but Roger Schmidt hopes to keep him
- Manchester United in 2023/24 – Expectations, Predictions and Betting odds
- Erik ten Hag opens up on striker plans, David de Gea & Harry Maguire
- Marcus Rashford wins two major end-of-season awards for Manchester United
- Manchester United eliminate club crest from third kit for the 2023/24 season