United face an away trip to Reading this weekend, and everything suggests that they are bankers at 1.44 with Boylesports to come away with all three points.
Reading have won just once on their return to the top flight and, though that came in their last home game against Everton, they have been quick to revert to their old ways and come into this after back-to-back defeats against Wigan and Aston Villa.
The stats also reveal that in the 16 times the two side have met in all competitions, Reading have won just once and lost eight times against United – with their only victory coming in 1927!
Throw in the fact that table-topping United are also have the best away form in the league with five wins from seven and you can see why it should really be a case of how many they win by.
Many will be tempted to back them to come from behind given they’ve conceded first an incredible nine times in 14 league matches.
However I don’t think that will happen in this and fancy Sir Alex’s men to win to nil at very tasty looking odds of 2.62 withLadbrokes.
In the first goalscorer market it looks a case of take your pick from Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney.
If forced to choose my money would be on the Dutchman who scored after just 33 seconds against West Ham in midweek.
United to win 2-0 or 3-0 is my idea of the outcome, and those scorelines are chalked up at 8 and 11 with Ladbrokes andBoylesports respectively. Split stakes on both should hopefully return us some juicy profit.
- Man United owners will consider selling minority shares if revised bids don’t impress them
- Man Utd must avoid signing Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic this summer
- Man Utd could sign Barcelona winger Ansu Fati for just €35m this summer
- Man Utd handed timely boost for Newcastle clash with Luke Shaw set to return early from England duty
- Why Man Utd should target Rasmus Hojlund next summer
- Man Utd following Roma and Juventus target Davide Frattesi
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe makes improved offer to buy Man Utd, Sheikh Jassim to follow
- Man Utd must enter race to sign Antonio Silva amid interest from three European clubs
- Victor Lindelof casts doubt on his Manchester United future
- How Glazers blew up Mourinho’s plan to bring Van Dijk to Man Utd
Academy All Time Best XI Series Betegy bwin Classic Posts Column Competition Contracts Europa League FA Cup General Football Injuries & Suspensions International Live Blog Loan Watch Managerial News Manchester United Manchester United Fixtures Manchester United Kits Manchester United News Manchester United Players Match Preview Match Reports Opinion Piece Paper Round-up Player of the Month Player Review Podcast Quotes Random Rant RedRants Feature Site News Sponsored Article Tactics & Analysis Tactics Board Team News The Paul McGeady Story Transfer News Transfer Rumours Transfers & Loans Transfer Stories UEFA Champions' League Video Wallpapers World Cup