It’s been quiet with nothing much to report about. Apart from some stray gossip about players who might leave the club. So we will keep this pretty short and leave you for the day.
Oh, yes. You could use your spare time to check out the forum instead. Anyway, here are some of the interesting links that you might want to follow.
Can Hargreaves fill Keane’s boots? We did spend 17-20 million for that purpose, didn’t we? Although our past experiences with the ‘next Keane’ haven’t been particularly pleasant. One hopes Hargreaves does a good job at defensive midfield. I would be happy with a good job. Not entirely comfortable with Keano comparisons. It’s weighed far too heavily on players in the past.
The link, I gave above, of course, takes you to the Daily Mail. Not something that would excite you. But that is the state of the day. Hardly any good Manchester United news coming by. Although, unless there is real transfer activity, this is a good thing.
Now this is not entirely a Man United news report, but it is indirectly related. Drogba says the loss of Henry for Arsenal points to a two horse race between Chelsea and United. I’d say he is grossly underestimating teams, especially after we were written off last year after the sale of Ruud. Oh well. If that kind of smug feeling helps Chelsea flop again, we wouldn’t be really complaining.
Anyway, before I end this post, let me take this opportunity to say that rumours of Heinze moving over to the Bindippers has reached the hall of fame of BS transfer rumours.
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Erik ten Hag hails Harry Maguire for winning November Player of the Month award, joins Ferdinand and Vidic in the elite list
- Man United make ‘enquiry’ for Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy, available for less than €20 million
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Manchester United send scouts to watch Braga vs Vizela with summer target Matheus Magalhaes in action
- Picture: Man Utd defender returns to training but Lindelof out & Rashford doubtful
- Rising from the ashes – Manchester United’s spectacular November revival
- ‘An incredible, good player’: Erik ten Hag on Marcus Rashford ahead of Bournemouth game
- Borussia Dortmund want €30 million or Jadon Sancho as Manchester United eye Donyell Malen, talks scheduled for today
- Erik ten Hag turns down Manchester United players’ request for more days off after complaints over workload and scheduling