Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly willing to spend over €75 million to sign Manchester United star Marcus Rashford.
The 25-year-old is currently in the form of his life, bagging nine goals and three assists in 20 Premier League appearances this season.
The talented forward also set up the two goals in United’s 2-0 Carabao Cup victory over Nottingham Forest on Wednesday.
However, his current contract at Old Trafford expires in June 2024.
According to El Nacional, PSG are ready to offer €75m to sign Rashford in the summer transfer window.
PSG are trying hard to convince Lionel Messi to sign an extension at the Parc des Princes.
But recent reports from Marca suggest the Argentine is not keen on extending his stay in Paris.
PSG transfer unlikely for Rashford
United are doing incredibly well under manager Erik ten Hag. The Dutch boss made some great signings and they are a very strong team.
The Red Devils are currently candidates to finish in the top four. They could be challenging for the Premier League title next season.
Rashford has been enjoying excellent form this, and it is unlikely he will want to leave United when they are doing so well.
The Manchester giants are reportedly willing to offer him a basic salary of £300,000 per week, which would make him one of the top earners in English football.
- Elliott Investment Management submits offer for Man United minority stake
- Man Utd continuing attempts to agree new contracts with De Gea and Rashford
- Man Utd and Chelsea vying to sign Inter Milan goalkeeper Andre Onana
- With Paul Mitchell set to leave Monaco, Man Utd must beat Liverpool and sign him
- Cristiano Ronaldo opens up on his controversial Manchester United exit for the first time
- Tottenham Hotspur’s interest in Man United goalkeeper Dean Henderson could open talks for Harry Kane deal
- Manchester United in advanced talks to sign Watford left-back Harry Amass
- Man Utd star Christian Eriksen provides huge injury update on Instagram
- Behind only Arsenal, Man Utd have been fined six-figure sum for referee abuse
- Man Utd target Diogo Costa could be sold as Porto require €50m to balance their books