Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba is expected to leave the club by the end of the season.
Even though Madrid and his previous club Juventus appear to be the front-runners in Pogba transfer saga, now it seems there is another club that has the Frechman on their radar.
A report from Daily Star has stated that after taking over Paris Saint-Germain as the manager, Mauricio Pochettino has set Pogba as his top transfer target for the summer.
The report further states that Pogba is the perfect player around whom he can build his team.
An update on the news was provided by Express which reported that United will demand a fee of £75 million for Pogba as PSG joins the race.
The report further adds that at the moment, despite interest from PSG, Juventus and Madrid are the favourites to win the race.
Pogba has played 13 Premier League games in the season but has only scored one goal so far.
Despite an inconsistent run with United, the World Cup-winning footballer still is regarded as one of the best midfielders in the world, and a successful bid for Pogba will be a solid move for any club.
- Crystal Palace in direct talks with Man Utd for Donny van de Beek
- Roma join AC Milan in race to sign Eric Bailly
- Man Utd agree to loan Anthony Martial to Sevilla
- Man Utd favourites to sign Boubacar Kamara
- AC Milan still interested in Man Utd defender Eric Bailly
- Man Utd keeping tabs on Porto winger Luis Diaz
- Man Utd shortlist four candidates to become their next manager
- Juventus and Sevilla exploring Anthony Martial loan deal
- Anthony Martial plays key role in Man Utd’s late win vs West Ham
- Ralf Rangnick reacts to Marcus Rashford’s dramatic winner against West Ham