Information Collected by ManUtdNews.com
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our ManUtdNews.com users:
- Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. ManUtdNews.com and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, ManUtdNews.com cookie information, and the page you requested. ManUtdNews.com uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- ManUtdNews.com may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While ManUtdNews.com will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
ManUtdNews.com is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. ManUtdNews.com may send out e-mails with ManUtdNews.com-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. ManUtdNews.com cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Sharing Your Information
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
ManUtdNews.com Personnel: ManUtdNews.com personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of ManUtdNews.com business.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if ManUtdNews.com, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
Syndication: ManUtdNews.com allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the ManUtdNews.com website.
With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the ManUtdNews.com website. As a result, ManUtdNews.com does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that ManUtdNews.com has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents’ permission before using ManUtdNews.com or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Conditions of Use
Opting Out Of Interest-Based Ads
To opt out of interest based advertising, please click here.
- 3 possible Frenkie de Jong alternatives Man Utd should pursue
- Man Utd have strongest interest in signing Frenkie de Jong
- Man Utd identify two goalkeepers to replace Dean Henderson
- Man Utd make initial contact for RB Leipzig star Nordi Mukiele
- Man Utd to face Atletico Madrid in fifth pre-season friendly
- Man Utd could make official bid for Christopher Nkunku next week
- Man Utd best placed to sign Pau Torres
- Man Utd target Tyrell Malacia impresses against Roma in UECL final
- Man Utd studying right offer for Alessandro Bastoni
- Should Man Utd move for Chelsea target Josko Gvardiol?