Manchester United entertain Wolverhampton Wanderers in Monday’s Premier League clash at Old Trafford.
The Red Devils recently returned to winning ways with a 3-1 win over Burnley. Scott McTominay produced a stand-out performance.
The onus will now be on building a winning streak to close the four-point gap on the Champions League places.
Ralf Rangnick is likely to make at least a few changes. Raphael Varane could return after his appearance off the bench in midweek.
Bruno Fernandes is back available after his one-match domestic suspension. He could be reinstated into the starting XI.
Here is how Man Utd could line up against Wolves:
David de Gea has been exceptional between the sticks for United this term, but has not been helped by a vulnerable defence.
He has produced several stand-out saves but has often been denied a clean sheet. The Spaniard will be eyeing a shut-out on Monday.
Aaron Wan-Bissaka was far from his best against the Clarets, losing possession on 14 occasions during the game.
However, Rangnick may not tinker with a winning combination. The solitary change could be at the heart of the defence.
Raphael Varane could come in to partner Harry Maguire. Maguire has looked out of sorts lately and needs a big performance.
Victor Lindelof could be fit after a bout of coronavirus and will be knocking on the door for a starting spot if Varane or Maguire falter.
Luke Shaw is likely to continue in the left-back position ahead of Alex Telles after returning to the starting mix against Burnley.
Scott McTominay had a wonderful game against the Clarets with three splendid shots on target from outside the box.
The Scot netted just once, but was primarily responsible for the third goal as Cristiano Ronaldo tapped home from his rebounded shot.
He is a definite starter but could have a different midfield partner. Fred could come in for Nemanja Matic in the centre of the park.
Matic did a credible job in midweek, but Fred could be brought in to deal with the tenacity and high pressing of Wolves midfielders.
Further forward, one change could be on the cards. Fernandes is now available for selection and could replace Mason Greenwood.
The Portuguese has just one goal in his last 19 matches but remains a key player. He is likely to partner Jadon Sancho, who contributed to Ben Mee’s own goal.
Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to start up front and could be accompanied by Edinson Cavani, who has impressed when he has played alongside the Portuguese this term.
- Man Utd have changed transfer plans after Darwin Nunez blow
- After Bayern, agent offers Cristiano Ronaldo to Chelsea
- Man Utd want to sign three Ajax players but may land just one
- Man Utd very close to signing Frenkie de Jong, transfer likely by June 30
- Man Utd can sign Goncalo Inacio with offer close to release clause
- Man Utd need to offer €10m more as fixed fee to sign Frenkie de Jong
- Gary Neville hits out after Man Utd pay out dividends to shareholders
- Cristiano Ronaldo was offered to Bayern Munich by Jorge Mendes
- Man Utd have made an offer for Leeds star Raphinha
- David Ornstein fancies Christian Eriksen to end up at Man Utd