Manchester United travel to St James’ Park for Monday’s Premier League clash against Newcastle United.
The Red Devils were on a three-match winning league run before their games against Brentford and Brighton & Hove Albion were postponed due to a coronavirus outbreak.
They are scheduled to return to action against the Magpies next week.
Ahead of the game, interim boss Ralf Rangnick has confirmed that everyone barring Paul Pogba is fit.
Here is how they could line up against Newcastle United:
David de Gea has been in superb form between the sticks this season.
The Spaniard has produced several top-notch saves to win crucial points in the league and European games. He should be an undisputed starter in goal.
Diogo Dalot and Alex Telles have impressed in recent outings in the full-back positions.
Rangnick likes to play with attacking full-backs and could stick with the duo over Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Luke Shaw.
At the heart of the defence, there could be a solitary change. Raphael Varane is fit following an absence with a hamstring injury. The Frenchman should come in to partner Harry Maguire.
Midfield duo Scott McTominay and Fred have received plenty of plaudits from Rangnick.
The latter has recently been a revelation with his creative presence in the final third. He has registered three goal contributions in his last three appearances.
In front of the pair, Bruno Fernandes and Jadon Sancho appear the likely candidates to start as they have in the previous two league wins under Rangnick.
Likewise, Marcus Rashford and Cristiano Ronaldo should start up front as the German may not tinker with his attacking combination.
Mason Greenwood received praise from Rangnick after his showing against Young Boys earlier this month, but the club graduate may need to work his way into the starting line-up with strong displays off the bench.
- Marko Arnautovic’s agent speaks out on potential Manchester United switch
- Man Utd suffer transfer blow with Fabian Ruiz set to join PSG
- Man Utd make opening bid for Marko Arnautovic
- Manchester United 1-2 Brighton & Hove Albion: Three talking points as Erik ten Hag suffers defeat in Premier League debut
- Player Ratings: Manchester United 1-2 Brighton & Hove Albion
- Harry Maguire insists that players will fight for the badge
- Erik ten Hag identifies Fabian Ruiz as the perfect Frenkie de Jong alternative for Manchester United
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Brighton – Three debutants, Ronaldo starts
- Opinion: Manchester United should forget Frenkie de Jong and sign these two unbelievable players for price of one
- Report: ‘Dazzling’ Benjamin Sesko knows Manchester United want him but PSG blow is last thing Erik ten Hag needs