United midfielder Rodrigo Possebon is set to join Brazilian club Santos. The deal is still in progress and is expected to be completed on Friday 20 August, but the two-times FIFA Club World Cup winners are keen to herald Possebon’s imminent arrival.
The once promising midfielder was never really the same since his injury due to Pogatetz’ horror tackle. It may be said that his short-lived spell at SC Braga in Portugal didn’t do him any good either. A shame, but here’s hoping he’s carves out a nice career for himself with Santos.
- Man Utd join Arsenal in race to sign Besiktas wonderkid Semih Kilicsoy
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Nottingham Forest, Kambwala starts
- ‘He’s unstoppable’: Erik ten Hag defends Man Utd winger Antony
- Fresh injury concerns for Ten Hag as Varane, Fernandes & Maguire could miss Forest match
- Man Utd consider Antonio Silva as ideal candidate to strengthen their defence
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – stats, team news, line-ups
- Man United players requested Sunday off after Fulham loss
- Incoming Man United CEO Omar Berrada already meeting senior executives while on gardening leave
- ‘He’s available’: Erik ten Hag confirms Casemiro is fit to face Nottingham Forest
- Simone Inzaghi on Manchester United radar as enquiries made over Italian manager