United perhaps have the better draw than some of the other big favorites for the Champions’ League. They’ve drawn with Porto, who are a far cry from the side that sneaked past us last time round, whilst, we get to face either Villarreal or Arsenal in the semis. The other end of the draw makes for exciting viewing; well, at least Bayern-Barca will be mouthwatering, can’t say much about Liverpool-Chelsea.
All your thoughts, predictions, etc go here. I’ll try to put up an early preview of the Fulham away game, as I’ll have to catch a flight.
Here’s the draw, if you’ve not seen it yet:
Barça – Bayern
Liverpool – Chelsea
Man Utd – Porto
Villarreal – Arsenal
Barca/Bayern v Liverpool/Chelsea
Man Utd/Porto v Arsenal/Villarreal
Over to you folks.
- Manchester United vs Reading: FA Cup preview, team news & predicted starting XI
- Erik ten Hag confirms fresh Man Utd concern ahead of Reading clash
- Man Utd should consider loan move for Federico Chiesa with future buy option
- Three Manchester United players who should start against Reading in the FA Cup
- Man Utd must try and sign Milan Skriniar as Inter Milan set €20m price tag
- Manchester United hold talks with agent of Denzel Dumfries about January Old Trafford move
- Man Utd make final decision on Dusan Vlahovic as Erik ten Hag eyes last signing
- Manchester United can sign Denzel Dumfries for €50 million in January, report claims
- Roy Keane raves about Wout Weghorst after his first goal for Manchester United at Nottingham Forest
- Rashford continues his sensational form in Man Utd’s victory over Nottingham Forest