Manchester United are back in action on Wednesday night when we take on Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley Stadium.
Alexis Sanchez is in line to make his Premier League debut for us following his arrival from Arsenal last Monday.
The Chilean debut made his debut for us in the FA Cup on Friday night putting in a man of the match performance as we thrashed Yeovil Town 4-0 at Huish Park in the fourth round.
United fans are excited to see Alexis Sanchez in action for us and he has a chance to make an immediate impact at the home of English football midweek.
Sanchez will start but the question is going to be in which position. Prior to Friday night it had been widely-expected that the forward would start on the right for us. However, Jose Mourinho lined the new signing on the left of a 4-3-3 formation at Yeovil.
That formation saw Marcus Rashford play up front as Romelu Lukaku was rested, and Anthony Martial dropping out of the starting XI. Sanchez has predominately been a left forward during his career, particularly with Arsenal, but is also experienced on the right.
Whether Alexis Sanchez starts on the left or right to face Tottenham Hotspur remains to be seen but the 29-year-old is certainly preparing for the game as the photos below from the Manchester Evening News on Sunday show the superstar in training with his new teammates:
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe now seriously considering buying minority Manchester United stake
- Erik ten Hag can finally unleash his best attack against Galatasaray tonight
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hannibal Mejbri returns
- Why Man Utd should sign Antonio Silva instead of Jean-Clair Todibo
- David de Gea sends message to Manchester United defender Lisandro Martinez as Argentine is ruled out for months
- Man Utd missing eight players for Galatasaray clash as Lisandro Martinez’s surgery is confirmed
- Boost for Man Utd with Hakim Ziyech missing from Galatasaray’s travelling squad
- Kobbie Mainoo returns to Manchester United training after picking up injury in pre-season
- Dermot Gallagher: Officials made right decision not to award Manchester United penalty against Crystal Palace after ball struck Joel Ward’s arm
- Erik ten Hag confirms Antony will be in consideration for Galatasaray clash