Within the past hour Manchester United have announced Alexis Sanchez as our latest signing.
The Chilean superstar joins from Premier League rivals Arsenal in an exchange deal for Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Sanchez could make his debut for us as early as this Friday’s FA Cup fourth round tie at Huish Park when we take on League Town strugglers Yeovil Town.
The 29-year-old had been in the final six months of his contract at Arsenal with no intention of signing a new deal. Instead of allowing him to leave on a free transfer over the summer, Gunners boss Arsene Wenger decided to exchange the player for United flop Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Sanchez has been one of the best players in the world for nearly a decade. He has spent the past three-and-a-half-years at the Emirates, scoring 60 goals in 122 Premier League appearances, predominately out wide, and for a team that hasn’t come close to challenging for the title.
Manchester United have just released these photos of Alexis Sanchez in his new home and away kits:
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Garnacho starts
- Alejandro Garnacho’s market value skyrockets but Man Utd unlikely to cash in on prodigious forward
- Manchester United midfielder Sofyan Amrabat was hours away from joining Liverpool this summer, set to join Sports Entertainment Group
- Jadon Sancho deactivates Instagram account following exile from Man United facilities
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe restructuring his offer to buy Man Utd
- Phil Jones studying to become a sports director and doing his coaching badges with Manchester United
- Jorge Mendes spoke to Man Utd regarding Joao Felix before Barcelona move
- Alejandro Garnacho has big point to prove vs Crystal Palace tonight
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Garnacho starts
- Man Utd watching Javi Guerra every game, classify him as a top player