Alexis Sanchez’s transfer from Arsenal to Manchester United looks set to be complete in the coming hours or days.
The Chilean superstar has been widely linked with a move to Old Trafford over the past week, and we revealed on Wednesday that the 29-year-old has agreed to a four-and-a-half-year contract to earn £27 million per season with us.
Sanchez is in the final six months of his contract at Arsenal with no intention of signing a new deal. Arsene Wenger has accepted the club’s fate and has therefore been prepared to sell his forward this month instead of losing him on a free transfer in the summer.
In exchange, Arsenal are set to receive Henrikh Mkhitaryan for the superstar.
And Alexis Sanchez may have left Arsenal’s training ground for the final time as the Mirror have this morning published the below photo of the Chilean driving out, giving a thumbs up to the photographers as a transfer to Manchester United seems imminent.
We have until midday today to officially sign and complete the paperwork for Sanchez to be available to face Burnley tomorrow. Otherwise he could debut for us in next weekend’s FA Cup fourth round tie at Yeovil Town.
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Garnacho starts
- Alejandro Garnacho’s market value skyrockets but Man Utd unlikely to cash in on prodigious forward
- Manchester United midfielder Sofyan Amrabat was hours away from joining Liverpool this summer, set to join Sports Entertainment Group
- Jadon Sancho deactivates Instagram account following exile from Man United facilities
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe restructuring his offer to buy Man Utd
- Phil Jones studying to become a sports director and doing his coaching badges with Manchester United
- Jorge Mendes spoke to Man Utd regarding Joao Felix before Barcelona move
- Alejandro Garnacho has big point to prove vs Crystal Palace tonight
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Garnacho starts
- Man Utd watching Javi Guerra every game, classify him as a top player