Manchester United are on the verge of signing Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal.
In the past few minutes the Chilean superstar has been pictured arriving at our Carrington training facilities before he undergoes a medical to complete his move.
The 29-year-old is set to join United after refusing to sign a new contract with Arsenal, with his current deal set to expire in the summer.
Arsenal have agreed to sell Alexis Sanchez this month in an exchange deal for United flop Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
We reported earlier in the week that we had agreed a four-and-a-half-year deal that will see the forward earn a staggering £14 million-per-year after tax.
For the deal to be complete, both Alexis Sanchez and Henrikh Mkhitaryan need to complete their medicals with their respective clubs. The Armenian is due to have his in North London over today and Monday.
The Mirror have just published the photo below showing Alexis Sanchez arriving at our Carrington training base where is set to undergo his medical.
Both players will need their work permits approved before they can complete the deal, which many now expect to go through on Monday.
- Manchester United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Player ratings as the Red Devils suffer second successive Old Trafford loss in Premier League
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund starts
- Lisandro Martinez may require second foot surgery, could be out until December
- Antony pictured arriving at Carrington after Man United approved return
- Erik ten Hag reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s breakthrough at Man Utd
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund returns
- Fabrizio Romano: Manchester United preparing to sign a new centre-back in 2024
- Man Utd interested in signing Tottenham midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg in January
- Erik ten Hag confirms double boost for Crystal Palace clash but defensive duo injured
- Manchester United announce Antony’s comeback amid physical assault allegations