Paul Pogba’s future at Manchester United has come under intense speculation during the 2019 summer transfer window.
The 2018 World Cup winner continues to be linked with a move away from Old Trafford before the start of the new season after revealing earlier this summer that he was considering a ‘new challenge’.
Pogba’s agent, Mino Raiola, added further fuel to the fire when he claimed to be working on a potential deal for the midfielder.
However, the 26-year-old featured for us in our 2-0 win over Perth Glory earlier today. Following the game, Pogba was asked about his future, in which he replied by saying “There is no need. No need to talk.”
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed earlier in the week that he has no intentions of selling the French international and stated that we hadn’t even received any bids for Pogba so far during the transfer window.
So it appears the controversial club record signing will be staying at the Red Devils for the 2019-20 Premier League campaign. Manchester United fans – do you want Paul Pogba to stay, or would you prefer he was sold this summer?
- Preview: Burnley vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Burnley boss Vincent Kompany lauds ‘extremely capable’ Erik ten Hag ahead of Man Utd clash
- Kie Plumley announces he has joined Manchester United
- Erik ten Hag should start Alejandro Garnacho vs Burnley after lively cameo
- Man Utd midfielder Christian Eriksen delivers frustrating display vs Bayern
- Manchester United goalkeeper Andre Onana owns up to his catastrophic error against Bayern Munich
- Bayern Munich 4-3 Manchester United: Player ratings as Andre Onana and Christian Eriksen disappoint massively
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Bayern Munich, Pellistri starts
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe and Sheikh Jassim reluctant to raise their bids for Manchester United following their poor start to 2023-24
- ‘Would have signed anything’: Brazilian midfielder reveals chat with Sir Alex Ferguson convinced him to join Man Utd